Sep 21, 2011

Error 2711: An internal error has occured


Scenario:
Error 2711 is the error I encountered when I reinstall the Microsoft
Office 2003. During the installation process this error message pop
up. See the picture below.




















When I click OK button, the installation process will stop. I wonder
why it happen because everytime I reinstall the Microsoft Office 2003
it completed its installation. There is no clue on how to fix it. But one
thing I did to fix this problem.


Solution
Clean the registry of the computer. Cleaning the registry of the computer
will help you to solve the problem. During installation process, the
software input registry value.If it finds an error in computer's registry, it will
stop in installation. I use registry cleaner to fix the problem. I recommend
Registry Mechanic. This software will fix all errors in computer's registry.
It also removed the registry value of the software that is already uninstalled.
This software is not free. If you don't want to buy this software, you can
use registry cleaner feature of antivirus you have. My antivirus have Registry
Cleaner utility. I also use this to clean the computer's registry.


0 comments:

Post a Comment