Sep 18, 2011

Excel 2003 Don't send error reporting


Scenario:
I open up the Microsoft Excel 2007 of the end user to see
the problem she encountered. When I double click the Excel
2003, a dialog box appear and display an error. See the picture
below.












I click yes and the Excel 2003 will appear. But after Excel 2003 appear,
the don't send error reporting pop up. Excel 2003 close when I click
the Don't send button. In this situation, end user cannot do her work
in Microsoft Excel 2003.
                                                                                    



















Here is the solution I made to fix the problem.

Reinstall the Microsoft Office 2003.
Yes, that is the only solution I did to fix the problem. You just need Microsoft
Office 2003 installer to reinstall the application. The reason why that happen
is because the Excel 2003 is already corrupted. It could not be the Excel
2003 the corrupted but also the whole Microsoft Office 2003. And the only
solution to fix corrupted application is to reinstall it.Hope this article will help
you to solve the problem that I have encountered. If you have any questions
don't hesitate to comment here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment