Jun 7, 2011

Outlook Express Error: 0x800C0133


This morning I received a call from one of our office staff and told me
that she can't receive an email but she can send email. I remotely log in
to her computer and check for any error message that will appear.
I found this error code, Outlook Express Error: 0x800C0133. I search
it in internet and found out that this error is caused by too much email
messages stored in a folder. Outlook Express have already reach its
storage capacity. I check all folders and found that the sent items folder
have 2800 email messages. I gave instruction to the staff and do the
following procedure.

Solution 1.
1. Create New Folder in Draft folder.
2. Transfer all email from Sent Item folder to that new folder.
3. Click Send/Receive and it will now receive new messages.

Solution 2.
You can save email messages in other folder outside the
Outlook Express.
1. Open My Documents, create a new folder and name it like email
     back up.
2. Start the Outlook Express, and open the Sent Item folder.
3. Copy those email messages by selecting one email and press Ctrl + A to
    highlight all email messages and press Ctrl + C.
4. Paste it in email back up folder by pressing Ctrl + V.
5. You can now delete all messages from the Sent Item folder.
6. Press Send/Receive from standard toolbar and you will receive new
    messages.

These two solution always works for me everytime I encounter a problem
regarding this error.

5 comments:

  1. Outlook Error 0x800C0133 is might be difficult when you lost all your PST files. Most of the time when Outlook PST file size exceeds 2GB then this error occured. While accessing PST file Error 0x800C0133 prompts on the screen. To resolve this error use Outlook PST Repair. http://www.fixoutlookerror.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for suggesting other solution to this problem. I will try that oultook pst repair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outlook error 0x800C0133 is really irritating to me because whenever I try to open received email messages then I face this error and unable to open. I tried lot to fix this error but I won’t. Then I download scanpst.exe repair tool and start working on the given steps. It helps me to remove this error immediately. It really works. Thanks for helping me to solve this outlook error.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outlook express error 0x800C0133 is a common error but it irritate when it occurs in the system so we need to reapir dbx file. We can use inbox repair tool to fix this error because it is the default tool for pst repair and also used as pst recovery tool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I start outlook and try to connect with the exchange server 2010 then I received the “Could not connect to the exchange server” error message in my windows screen. When I use outlook pst repair tool then I had easily fixed my outlook problems.

    ReplyDelete