May 29, 2012

Outlook 2003 won't print e-mail messages


Problem
My co-worker called me up and told me that she can print email messages in Outlook 2003 last week but now she could not print anymore. I check the printer and I can print through test print. I can also print in Microsoft Word and Excel. I also tried to print from Internet explorer, but I does not print. I check the Internet explorer version and found out that it is in version 6. If I could not print in Internet explorer it means I could not print the email messages in Outlook 2003 because the email messages was in HTML format. Here is what I did to fix this problem.

Solution
1. Uninstall the Internet Explorer from the computer.
2. Download Internet Explorer 7 or latest version.
3. Install the Internet explorer latest version.

After installation, I print email messages from Outlook 2003 and it now works. This is how I solve the problem.

If you have other way to solve this problem, you can comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Resolving problem with pst files this is for pst recovery. The program restores pst files after various serious failures, using contemporary methods of restoring.

    ReplyDelete