Jul 16, 2012

Computer Won't Start up


My co-worker called me up and told me that her computer won't turn on.
The computer was located on canteen area. I turned on the computer but
nothing happen. The fan of power supply unit is not spinning, there is no led
light and there is no beep sound.

This is what I did. I open up the case of system unit and saw lots of dust and
spider webs in it. I blows up the dust using my canned compressed air. I remove
the memory and clean its contact using eraser. I put back the memory and its
cover. I turned on the computer and now the computer starts up.

I recommend to always clean your system unit to avoid this kind of problem.
Always use canned compressed air instead of brush. Hope this can help to
solve your computer problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment