Jul 3, 2011

Fixing NetBT clearing error


Problem
One of my network user called me up and told me that
she could not connect to the map drive. I ping her computer
ip address and the result is good. I can also control her
computer remotely. I tried to repair her network connection
using Repair button of Local Area Connection Status.


This is the error I got while repairing the computer's connection.













 NetBT is acronym for NetBIOS over TCP/IP. NetBIOS is stand for
Network Basic Input Output System. It is responsible for sending and
receiving of data. If NetBT encounter problem, it cannot connect to any
network resources like mapped drive where files are located.

Solution
1. Download the WinSockXPFix.exe in the link below.
    http://www.snapfiles.com/downloads/
    winsockxpfix/dlwinsockxpfix.html

2. Run the WinSockXPFix.exe on the computer
    that have NetBT clearing error.
3.Wait until the program complete the fixing process.

After WinSockXpFix.exe completed the repair process, you can
now access the map drive. This software works for this problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment