Feb 7, 2013

PC automatically shutdown during Windows start up


My co-worker called me up and told me that his pc shutdown automatically during
windows start up. Sounds like its a hardware problem. I turn on again the computer
and it totally won't start. I open  up the case and do visual inspection on the computer.
 I turn it on again and I heard strange sound coming from its power supply unit. Looks
like the power supply is not working properly.

Then I removed the power supply and take it apart. I saw one capacitor that have leaked.
 I decided to replace the power supply  with the new one since there is no available
 capacitor on my stock. Then I put back the new power supply into the case. Then I turn
on the computer and Windows start normally.

Hope this article solve your computer problem too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment